SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH
We intentionally focuses our efforts on addressing the five key social determinants of health domains:
(1) Economic-stability (employment opportunities that will allow an individual or family to meet their health needs),
(2) Education, access, and quality (health improves with education),
(3) Health care access and quality (insurance coverage, access to primary care providers, preventive care),
(4) Neighborhoods structures and built environments (neighborhoods impact health and well-being through factors such as violence, air and water quality, recreation access), and
(5) Social and community context (positive relationships at home, school, work and in the community impact health and well-being).